Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.613333Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
variable hours, 7p-7a
The Registered nurse is responsible for applying the nursing process in the care of the breastfeeding mothers and infants, with a focus on the clinical support of lactation needs, encouragement, education and consultation in both inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Current New York State Nursing License required.
- BSN preferred
- Current and sustained certification as an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant or Certified Lactation Consultant required.
- Current Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program within six months of placement in the position.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- One year experience in the field of lactation consultation required
- RN experience in the field of Maternal Child required
- Demonstrated clinical ability in lactation.
- Excellent communication skills.