Ken-Ton Family Care CenterShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Office is open Monday thru Thursday, 7:30 am to 5 pm and Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
The Service Representative greets patients, registers demographic and insurance information into computer system, schedules appointments, and performs other duties to meet patient and office needs including coding, typing, copying, faxing and transcription.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year clerical work experience required.
- Medical office situation preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Handles office equipment and supplies.
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions of frequent interruption.
- Good communication skills
- May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases, occasional exposure to unpleasant patient elements, contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances, may be exposed to patient elements, exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness), subject to varying and unpredictable situations, handles emergency or crisis situations, subject to many interruptions, occasionally subjected to irregular hours, occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries, handles absentee replacement on short notice, may be exposed to toxic chemicals due to photocopier, flexibility in scheduled working hours/days to meet needs of unit.