Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Rotation to Nights Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Inspects, installs, repairs and replaces pipes, valves, flanges, gaskets, strainers and related equipment for water, compressed air, gases, steam, vacuum, drainage and vents. Responsible for layout and set up of piping installations.
- High School Graduate required
- Graduate from a vocational school in this trade preferred
- Valid NYS Driver's License required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Five (5) years hospital and/or commercial plumbing experience required
- Welding, Brace and solder experience required
- Keeps current on departmental, hospital, Joint Commission, safety standards, local codes, other regulatory agencies and accepted standard work practices.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good written and verbal skills required