Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Performs a variety of tasks in order to maintain, repair and insure the efficient operation of all heating, ventilating, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- High School Graduate
- Valid NYS driver's license
- EPA Universal Technician Certification as required by 40CFR part 82, Subpart F, must be obtained within first six (6) months of employment required.
- Dec Pesticide Certification preferred.
- Graduate of a vocational school with training in heating/ventilation/pneumatic control/refrigeration preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Six (6) years' experience in heating/refrigeration/air conditioning/plumbing experience
- Four (4) years full time experience under a journeymen.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule forms or blueprints.
- Computer literacy is desirable.