Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
M-F 10am-6pm and Sat 11am-3pm / Various at CHIP and Sisters Retail Pharmacy
In conjunction with the Director of Pharmacy and Long Term Care Lead Pharmacist, ensures compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the practice of Pharmacy primarily servicing Long Term Care. Includes on-call, holiday, and weekend rotation.
- Graduate from an accredited college of Pharmacy required.
- Licensed in New York State required
- Current registration in New York State required
- Pharmacist Doctorate (Pharm D) preferred
- Demonstrated experience in program and service development,
- Quality assurance and medication use indicator experience required
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in cost containment programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITY
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate a hospital computer, compounding devices, fax machine, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines, Pharmacy computer system,
- Strong Supervisory skills.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong math skills
- Computer skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Pharmacy compounding, packaging, as applicable