Mount St. Mary's HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days and hours to vary. Expectation to work/cover office hours as needed. Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:00m, hours maybe adjusted to meet department needs.
Under the direction of the Director /Site Manager of Imaging Services is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the imaging department. Directs and Supervises, Imaging Services technical and ancillary personnel. Participates on radiology management team with other supervisors, director and radiologists to establish, maintain, evaluate and improve quality performance on an individual staff level and on a department level.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists - Radiological Technologist Registry (ARRT) (R).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- At least two (2) years as a Staff Technologist and one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship and organizational skills
- Standing and walking most of the day
- Pulls, pushes and lifts patients and equipment frequently