Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
The Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department delivers direct patient care based on nursing process and provides direction to non-licensed personnel within the department.
The RN may be hired to work 7.5 or 11.5 hour shifts on a full-time, part-time or per-diem
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing,
- BSN preferred
- Current Registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- BLS training required
- ACLS within one (1) year of entry into position.
- PALS within one (1) year of entry into position.
- Within ninety (90) days of beginning a job in the Emergency department, the employee will complete the Arrhythmia Interpretation Course.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year current acute care experience required.
- Previous Critical care, telemetry or emergency experience preferred.
- Strong Verbal & written communication skills
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.