Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.800000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
1200-2000 with occasional rotation to 0600-1400
To assure continued reliability of anesthesia, surgical equipment and availability of necessary supplies. Maintains daily checks on anesthesia equipment, per protocol. Maintains inventory control including stock and non-stock orders. Assists OR Resource Manager as needed. Practices effective problem identification and resolution skills.
Responsibilities:SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM):
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL/PHYSICAL):
- High School Graduate
- One (1) year operating room experience within the previous three (3) years to include knowledge of surgical procedures required.
- Ability to anticipate surgical equipment, supply and instrumentation needs.
- Computer literate, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability in facilitating group processes
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.