Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.460000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-7p 3 shifts in pay period- 1 shift one week and 2 shifts in one week each of pay period
Provides basic care to patients by assisting professional patient care givers in meeting identified needs of patients. Performs various patient care activities and provides related non-professional services as required to meet the personal and comfort needs of patients. Maintains a clean, safe, and neat environment. Functions under the supervision of the professional nurse. Performs duties of the job in accordance with hospital policy, standards of care and procedures.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
Responsibilities:SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM)EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL/PHYSICAL)
- Previous Nurse Assistant experience preferred
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work
- Subject to inside environmental conditions