Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
A Home Health Aide (HHA) Trainee will train to become a Home Health Aide certified in NYS. Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. The Home Health Aide provides assistance with personal care, housekeeping, and other related supportive tasks to clients with health care needs in the home or healthcare setting. This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High school diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- None required
- Previous health care experience preferred
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- 18 years of age or older required
- Computer skills
- Ability to understand and carry out directions, record messages, and keep records.
- Availability of reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel from case to case