Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Primarily 3-11p with 7-3p and 11-7a as needed/available.
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy, and Lead Pharmacist, and under the supervision of the Senior Pharmacy Technician/Buyer and Clinical Pharmacists, and according to New York State law, performs technical activities associated with dispensing pharmaceuticals.
- Accepted in an accredited College of Pharmacy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No previous experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good manual dexterity
- Knowledge of math
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines
- Intern Assistant understands limitations of job -- everything must be approved by a Registered Pharmacist prior to it reaching the patient