Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time Temporary FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7-3,3-11, or 11-7
As part of the In House Agency, the associate will work in any Catholic Health facilities Long Term Care facility to cover vacancies and absences. The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
Minimum three (3) months of long term care experience requiredKNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills
- Strenuous positions: pushing, lifting residents, on feet most of the day
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.