Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00pm to 7:00am
The Nurse Assistant (NA), under the direct supervision of the registered nurse, assists in providing patient care. The NA Updates RN with timely information regarding status of patient in compliance with hospital and regulatory agency requirements. The NA participates in quality improvement activities and educational experiences in support of department, nursing philosophy and objectives, as well as, initiatives. The NA represents Catholic Health in a positive, professional manner, with a commitment to customer service.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Good verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of annual clinical, age and job specific competencies and skill verification tools required.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills required.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Basic arithmetic skills required
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.