Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 3:00pm 5 days per week
Coordinates and supports the activities of the clinical personnel on the unit (LPN and C.N.A.) and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED + two years of college (A.A.S. Degree)
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Registered Nurse
- CPR Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year previous Registered Nurse experience in a Residential Health Care Facility required
- Post-Hire Experience- One (1) year experience in the job in order to "perform in an acceptable manner"
- Good knowledge of federal, state, local and professional policies, rules, regulations, and procedures as they relate to the nursing service of a skilled nursing facility
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment