Trinity OBGYN East AuroraShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in an acute care or physician office (primary care or specialty) setting is required
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions of frequent interruption.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to and work at other Trinity Medical facilities and/or physician practice offices.
- May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases
- Occasional exposure to unpleasant patient elements
- Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
- May be exposed to /occasionally exposed to patient elements
- Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness)
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Handles emergency or crisis situations
- Subject to many interruptions
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
- Handles absentee replacement on short notice
- May be exposed to toxic chemicals due to photocopier
- Flexibility in scheduled working hours/days to meet needs of practice.