Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Weekender FTE: 0.610000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Weekend Only Saturday and SundayHours:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL/PHYSICAL):
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and prepared to sit for New York State RN Licensure Boards within a maximum of 6 months from date of hire.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS within 6 months of hire.
Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.. WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.