Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.633300Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Under the direction of the Perinatologist, performs those duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures applying ultrasound techniques to the pregnant woman.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology and/or graduate of an accredited/approved School/Program of Sonography
- Must be RDMS registry eligible
- Must become registered/certified as a Sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or ARRT (S) within 6 months of hire in OB/GYN
- ARDMS/ARRT registration as a diagnostic, medical, sonographer must be maintained to keep the job status of Certified Ultrasound Technologist (labor grade T14.5)
- BLS Preferred
- First Trimester Nuchal Translucency Certified by the Fetal Medicine Foundation, and ability to execute finger stick for Nuchal Translucency Exam preferred
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.