Pathways RochesterShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
6:00am to 2:00pm
The Chemical Dependency Nurse dispenses methadone in accordance with all Federal, State, Catholic Health, OASAS and JC regulations. The RN will monitor the physical status of all patients, and review and document results of all toxicology reports. The RN will maintain communication and relay relevant information to the Medical Director, medical staff, Clinical Coordinator and LPNs regarding all medical aspect of the program.
- Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed and registered professional nurse in New York State, current, and without restrictions.
- One year experience treating chemically dependent patients preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge or evidence of training regarding the stages of human development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITY:
- Demonstrated experience specific to clinical documentation and record keeping.
- One year experience in a nursing or related field.
- Orientation and training will be provided, with the expectation that, within 90 days of employment, the employee will demonstrate a satisfactory level of competence in most areas of performance with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience specific to clinical/medical documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Bi-Lingual abilities appropriate to population served may provide additional opportunity for communication.
- Documentation must be legible, concise, and professional.
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with all patients who present for care, treatment and service.
- Must function as a clinical team member, integrating the Core Values and VIP into all daily activities.
- Experience with, and aptitude for basic computer skills.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.