Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.613333Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Rotation to Nights Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-7p with rotation to 7p-7a
The Nurse Assistant (NA), under the direct supervision of the registered nurse, assists in providing patient care. The NA Updates RN with timely information regarding status of patient in compliance with hospital and regulatory agency requirements. The NA participates in quality improvement activities and educational experiences in support of department, nursing philosophy and objectives, as well as, initiatives. The NA represents Catholic Health in a positive, professional manner, with a commitment to customer service.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Good verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of annual clinical, age and job specific competencies and skill verification tools required.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills required.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Basic arithmetic skills required
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.