Mercy Comprehensive Care CenterWork Schedule:
Provides medical care in support of professional medical staff. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of a physician. EDUCATION
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Completion of an accredited program for Nurse Practitioners required
- Masters degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Three (3) years experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
- Experience in family practice setting preferred.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Primary Care site with support of social work, nursing, pharmacy and care coordination.
- Imaging on site
- Lab service center on site
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.