Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Varies: 6:00am to 11:00pm
In conjunction with the Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacists and Lead Clinical Pharmacist, ensures compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the practice of Pharmacy within the hospital and all extension services.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Pharmacy Intern Level 2 (P2, P3, P4)
- Successfully completed the first professional year of study in an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy (ACPE) program and is progressing towards graduation which is anticipated within a 5 year period
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Knowledge of math
- Ability to operate the following machinery: Personal computer, laminar flow hood, biological hood, compounding devices, telephone, fax machine, hospital computer systems, copy machine, prescription balance, automated medication dispensing machines
Intern understands limitations of job -- everything must be approved by a Registered Clinical Pharmacist prior to it reaching the patient
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.