Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
8:30am - 4:30pm
This position works collaboratively with the program supervisor to help lead, maintain and facilitate the day to day operation of the Catholic Health System's Nurse Family Partnership Program (NFP). Designs & develops database systems & reports for tracking and trending purposes. Prepares correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, initiates/maintains filing system and coordinates meetings. Maintains Nurse Family Partnership Program data including but not limited to Dashboards, Program Census, Outcome Reports, Patient Satisfaction, DOH, & policy & procedures. Assists with coordinating Nurse Visitor Educator schedules.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Health Care related, or Administrative Assistant required;
- In lieu of associate's degree, two years related experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year health care related experience preferred
- Computer/IT experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set.
- Proficiency in Excel and Access required
- Proficient in extracting data from external data sources
- Healthcare knowledge/experience preferred
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and ability to use spreadsheets, databases, analytic software, statistical methods of compilation and report writing required
- Knowledge of office equipment and supply ordering
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.