Trinity Cardio WilliamsvilleShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
8am-4 pm alternating with 8:30-4:30, 7:30-3:30 or 9-5
Clinical support position involving the direct participation in non-invasive diagnostic procedures including taking temperatures, prepping patients for examinations, recording vital signs, obtaining insurance authorizations, performing EKGs and assisting office staff. Patient confidentiality must be maintained at all times. This position will also require active involvement in patient triage activities and ancillary medical support functions as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in an acute care or physician office (primary care or specialty) setting is preferred
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions of frequent interruption.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to and work at other Trinity Medical facilities and/or physician practice offices.
- May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases
- Occasional exposure to unpleasant patient elements
- Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
- May be exposed to /occasionally exposed to patient elements
- Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness)
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Handles emergency or crisis situations
- Subject to many interruptions
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
- Handles absentee replacement on short notice
- May be exposed to toxic chemicals due to photocopier
- Flexibility in scheduled working hours/days to meet needs of practice.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.