Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 0.920000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a-7p and 9a -9p
The Registered Nurse delivers direct patient care to patient receiving hemodialysis treatments based on nursing process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
- BSN Preferred
- Licensed to practice nursing in New York State
- One year of Medical Surgical experience
- Basic Cardiac rhythm interpretation within 90 days of start date.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- ACLS completion within one year of beginning the job
- Good mental and physical health.
- Activity includes lifting, stooping, constant walking.
- Finger and hand dexterity and visual and aural and olfactory acuity to recognize changes in patients' condition.
- The ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- May also be exposed to communicable diseases.