Trinity Cardio CheektowagaShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.060000Bargaining Unit:
Trinity MedicalExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:30am-4:00pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5:00pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday, weekends and holiday rotation required.
Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- Completion of an accredited program for Nurse Practitioners.
- Maintains Adult, Acute Care or Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CPR Certified
- ACLS Certified
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) to three (3) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
- Clinical experience in cardiology preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential
- Works indoors in a well-lit, well-ventilated area
- May be exposed to communicable diseases
- On-call coverage.
- Handles: absentee replacement on short notice; emergency/crisis situations (potential patient violence)
- Increased pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries