Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00am to 3:00pm
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- BLS validation and re-validation in accordance to AHA standards
- Long term care experience preferred
- Strenuous positions: pushing, lifting residents, on feet most of the day
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.