Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
A Home Health Aide (HHA) is a paraprofessional who carries out health care tasks under the supervision of a Registered Professional Nurse according to the policies and procedures of the agency. The Home Health Aide provides assistance with personal care, housekeeping, and other related supportive tasks to clients with health care needs in the home or healthcare setting.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High school diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Successful completion of an approved Department of Health, Home Health Aide Training Program or Department of Health approved equivalency exam with the written evidence of such completion required
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Home Health Aide preferred
- Good communication skills
- 18 years of age or older required
- Computer skills
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to understand and carry out directions, record messages, and keep records
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a car available for work use
- Must be able to travel from case to case
- Ability to care for patients in a home or healthcare setting
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.