Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 3Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.153333Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
7:00pm to 7:00am
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the patients and/or nursing unit.
Responsibilities:EDUCATIONKNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Mental and physical health sufficient to withstand strenuous activity, bending, lifting, walking.
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the geriatric, chronically ill or long term patients.
- Continuous awareness of need for safety measures in patient care.
- To assist other hospital staff in direct patient care.
- Ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required.
- Obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- May also be exposed to communicable diseases.