Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
6:30a-2:30p, 7:00a-3:00p, 8:00a-4:00p, 9:00a-5:00p, 10:00a-6:00p, 1:00p-9:00p
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with physicians, ancillary and other patient team personnel maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- BSN strongly preferred;
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License;
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency;
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year;
- BLS with 4 months of hire.
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.