Pointers Before Starting
- A valid email address is necessary.
- Using a desktop computer is preferred but you can use your mobile device.
- Using google chrome as your internet browser is recommended for smoothest results.
- Don’t open within your personal favorites and be sure to clear browsing data first within google chrome settings and select ‘all time’ for time range.
How do I apply?
- Log on to: chsbuffalo.org/jobs
- To search open positions, you can type a keyword in the box and click ‘Find Jobs’
- Click on ’Careers’ at the top of the page and select category of choice
- Once you find a position you would like to apply to, click on the job tittle and review the summary, education and experience outlined for that position
- If interested to submit an application select ‘Apply Now’
- Once you see a screen similar to below, click ‘Apply’ at the top of screen
- IF you are a returning user, simply enter your username/password or click on ‘forgot password’ to log in
- IF you are a new user, click on register below those options
- Complete the required fields to set up your profile including the security questions. Once completed, hit ‘next’ in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- You will now have to fill out all the required fields for any application to be successfully submitted. The below fields will be listed in order and may contain these required fields:
- Contact Information
- Employment History
- ID Numbers
- Attachments (Attach Resume Here)
- Once all the information is complete and accurate, select ‘Next’
- Answer the final “How did you hear about us?” questions, then click ‘Submit’
- A message will pop up that indicates your application was successfully received as well as an email will be sent to the address you used during registration
- Be sure to write down the email address and password you used, you will need this to log back into the system to view the status of your application and apply to other opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you have already registered and forgot your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the directions.
- I registered and submitted an application. Do I need to re-enter all the information for my employment history again if applying to multiple positions?
If the information you initially provided is complete and accurate, you can log in utilizing the email address and password you used when you registered and your information should be saved.
- How do I know if my application was successfully received?
A confirmation email is automatically sent to the email associated with your account. The email will contain the position you applied to and verifies your application was successfully submitted.
- I have applied to several positions and received a response that I was not selected. What should I do?
If you receive an email notification that you were not selected for the position you are encouraged to continue applying for other positions for which you are qualified. This communication is only in regards to the position in question and not to any other positions you may have applied to. Please also refer to the ‘Applications’ section on the left of your screen (once logged in) to view your application statuses.
- Will I be notified if I have an interview?
Yes. If you meet the qualifications for the position your application will be reviewed and sent to the applicable recruiter. If you progress further in the process, the Recruiter or Hiring Manager will contact you directly. To avoid becoming victim of potential hiring scams we will never request your financial banking details prior to you being hired and participating in our onsite new hire orientation.
- Will I be required to show proof of education, certification and licensure?
Yes. If you are applying to a Registered Nurse, Technician or Technologist position, you will be required to show original copies of your degree or transcripts of the highest degree obtained.
- If I do not have a work history what should I input in employment section?
You can enter N/A in the fields and for contact email enter [email protected]
- Have additional or other questions?
If you have additional questions or are in need of assistance please email [email protected] or call 1-877-247-5989