Our Values are Reverence, Compassion, Justice and Excellence.
Through our Mission and Values we strive to provide excellent service and exceed the expectations of those we serve. Compassionate and respectful behavior is at the core of our commitment to delivering quality care.
We honor the value of each individual we encounter at Catholic Health
- Be an exceptional example of our Mission.
- Show courtesy to everyone through warm, welcoming words and gestures.
- Collaborate to foster our Mission and Values.
- Care for and strengthen our healing ministry and all the resources entrusted to us.
- Look for the face of God in everyone you meet.
We commit to walking with others through both joy and suffering
- Be a transforming, healing presence in the communities we serve.
- Extend a welcoming hand to all patients, residents, families and associates.
- Reach out unconditionally in the spirit of the Good Samaritan.
- Show kindness when you help others.
- Offer empathy, tenderness and respect to those in need.
We dedicate ourselves to treat all people with respect, dignity and fairness.
- Advocate for persons who are poor and vulnerable.
- Be accepting and understanding of people who need our help.
- Recognize and affirm each individual's contributions.
- Be honest and ethical in all dealings.
- Honor the uniqueness of each individual and maintain an inclusive environment.
We commit to exceed the expectations of all the people we meet at Catholic Health
- Envision a future filled with hope.
- Foster a high quality workplace.
- Seek opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Be faithful to our Mission and Values.
- Provide the highest quality of care and service.