At Catholic Health, our mission is to help people be healthier and transform the healthcare industry for the better in the process - and military veterans are a big part of our plans. We're committed to helping vets find meaningful work after active duty. Returning to civilian life can be challenging. We want to make that move as easy as possible.
Why join the Catholic Health team?
Our core values of Reverence, Justice, Compassion and Excellence align perfectly with our country’s military values.
We offer veterans a chance to grow with us as a health care professional.
Together we can build healthier communities, a healthier nation and a healthier world.
Why We Hire Veterans
- Ability to Learn New Skills and Concepts
- The skills Service Members have learned and applied in real-world situations in the military make them ideal candidates.
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- The military trains Service Members to lead by example as well as through direction, delegation, motivation and inspiration in some of the toughest situations imaginable.
- While military duties stress teamwork and group productivity, they also build individuals who are able to perform independently at a very high level.
- Diversity and Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Service Members have learned to work side by side with individuals regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, economic status, and geographic origins as well as mental, physical and attitudinal capabilities.
- Ability to Work Efficiently
- Service Members have developed the capacity and time management skills needed to know how to accomplish tasks correctly and on time.
- Respect for Procedures
- Service Members know how policies and procedures enable an organization to be successful.
- Hands-On Experience
- From communications technology to the security of computer networks and hardware, Service Members must stay aware of emerging technologies in the public and private sector.
- Strong Personal Integrity
- An employee with a proven track record of trustworthiness is an asset to any organization.